VUE HOLLYWOOD - A Walker’s Paradise in Hollywood
With an impressive Walk Score of 93, and a transit score of 63, Vue Hollywood has been named a Walker’s Paradise, and why not? With Sunset Boulevard only steps from your front door, you’ll find dozens of coffee shops such as Starbucks, Café Troyka, and DRNK coffee & tea, in addition to transit options that include the Metro Red Line, RelayRides, and Zipcar.
Less than a mile from our property is Hollywood & Highland, the entertainment mecca of Los Angeles, where you’ll find:
- The iconic Dolby Theatre, home of the Academy of Awards®.
- Over 70 brand-name retailers from Louis Vuitton, L’Occitane, and MAC to quintessential California stores like GAP, Oakley, and Lucky Brand Jeans.
- Enjoy full-service dining, fast-casual dining, and happy hour options at hot-spots such as The Grill on Hollywood, Hard Rock Cafe, Dave & Busters, Trastevere Ristorante, California Pizza Kitchen, Cabo Wabo Cantina, and nightlife at Lucky Strike Lanes and OHM Nightclub.
In the Center of it All
Whether you walk to school at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Gardner Street Elementary School, or Hollywood Senior High School, or need to drive to the Los Angeles International Airport, living at the Vue Hollywood puts you in the center of it all.
Explore the Neighborhood
- Boasting a 93 Walk Score.
- Less than a mile from Vue Hollywood are Runyon Canyon, Plummer, and Wattles Garden Parks.
- Downtown Los Angeles is less than eight miles away.
- Venice Beach and Boardwalk is less than 15 miles away.
- American School of Dramatic Arts
- Gardner Street Elementary School
- Gnomon School of Visual Effects
- Hollywood High School
- LA Film Studies Center
- Temple Israel of Hollywood
- Live Nation
- Paramount Studios
- Universal Studios
- Warner Brothers
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Arts and Culture
- Entertainment nearby includes Emerson Theatre, TLC Chinese Theatre (formerly Grauman’s), Disney El Capitan Theatre, Madame Tussauds, and Highland & Hollywood Center.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame.